Did you know that RDOC is completely run by volunteers?
RDOC is a member-based organisation run by a group of dedicated volunteers but we need you. We have a range of roles to suit your skills and available time.
As you can imagine running any volunteer organisation in the modern world takes significant effort and it is thanks to the dedication of our volunteers that RDOC continues to grow and be a successful club. With that growth and improvement comes it’s own challenges, mainly that of managing and communicating the every day running of the club to ensure that you, the members are happy and safe.
We are currently looking, as part of our strategic planning process, on how we can improve and as such we are looking for people to volunteer their time or skills.
If you can spare an hour a week to do some admin or a few hours on a weekend to help at a trial, you will be directly contributing to the success of the club, we will also provide you with some free lessons as well!
Some of the roles we are looking for help in include;
- Trial Steward – Helping at a trial, using scribing or putting out equipment, supporting judges and generally helping out.
- Canteen Helper – Helping at events in the canteen, serving food, collecting money.
- Volunteer Co-Ordinator – Supporting and managing a volunteer roster, communicating with the members.
- Administration – printing documents, helping with data entry, record keeping, helping apply for grants. (Could be one-of support for projects)
- Helping us use Social Media to communicate with members and the community
- Website Skills – maintaining and improving our website
- Event management – publicity, managing and running events to promote the Club and dogs in general
- Instructor – Taking and running classes – (Full training provided)
If there are any skills you could offer the club, we would be keen to hear from you, even if it is not listed above.
The club cannot succeed without our dedicate volunteers so thank you for considering supporting us with your time or skills. Every little bit helps, from offering to straighten pegs to cleaning up to running trials and being on the committee, thank you.
For more information email – email@example.com